Music Monday

A special video before we get into today’s theme.  Bring Them Hone: A Broadway Prayer, in which Broadway Stars Raise Awareness of Hamas Hostages.



Now to the lighter side, the fun side. 

Today’s tbeme?

Tunes regarding food, family or friendship

I’m going to focus on food.

Let’s start with something from Broadway


  

A little something from the Stones


  

Want some popcorn?



  

I want candy

  

How about a slice of American pie?


  

A little more sugar?



  

Unless you prefer honey


  


Too much junk food?  How about some fried chicken!


Bananas?


  

Let’s end it with some more humor



  



Comments

  1. There's nothing like a good vanilla ice cream and you found a song titled that. :) I see you didn't forget the pie with American Pie. I saw the "A" and instintly thought apple pie. lol I thought I was going to have my vanilla ice cream with a slice of apple pie. :D Thanks for joining the party, my dear. Have a boogietastic week and a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great songs here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what Cathy said in her comment. Now I want apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way ta go girlfriend! Tunes are fabulous and such a variety! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that Anonymous above is me! :) Have a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first one and so agree. It's beautiful. Love that you chose ABBA...love my ABBA. very good and always love American Pie and good ole Weird Al

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weird Al! I had to go on You Tube to read about the video and learned about coverage takes. I can't believe Weird Al did those those contortions. I love always loved him! American Pie - I was a freshman in college when this song came out and I'm transported back to college when I listen to this song. And how many people know that Thirty Thousand Pounds of Bananas was based on a true story?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday