More this and that

 So a few weeks ago Billy Joel announced that his record breaking Madison Square Garden residency would come to an end in July 2024.  You know how I feel about Billy Joel, and I’m sure the last show will have a fantastic guest star. So I anxiously awaited the announcement that this concert had been scheduled.

The concert date has been announced.  You are not going to believe this … it’s the same night as Rebecca’s rehearsal dinner.  Oh well …

Drew is really enjoying all the leftover Halloween candy.  He bought a ton of chocolate, but nobody came to our door,

The weather has suddenly gotten colder.  It’s really feeling like autumn.

Today I found pine needles on the floor of my car.  Enough already!

I added a few more things to my Thanksgiving display.

 




Yeah, I’m enjoying this. Already thinking about what I should do for Hanukkah.

New York has early voting, so I voted today.  First time voting in a new place, so I made sure to bring the postcard I received from the Board of Elections … they scanned the bar code on the postcard and then printed my ballot.  Town and county government positions were on the ballot.  My community is purple but leans to the red, so I have no illusions about the anticipated results.  But I am hopeful …

 Next year’s election should be very interesting around here … I live in New York’s Third Congressional District.  Yep, my current representative in Congress is none other than the famed George Santos.  I didn’t live in this district last year, so I take no responsibility for that loser, and I can’t wait to vote him out of office,

Sigh.





Comments

  1. Maybe you can ask Rebecca to change her rehearsal dinner....🤣 Seriously, bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. My rep led the effort to oust your rep from Congress. I haven't been following, so I think it failed?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday