More this and that

 Well, I got the COVID booster.  I took Advil before I went to the pharmacy, and took some more just now as I’m getting ready for bed.  So far I feel fine.  

The pharmacist had to inject the vaccine into my left arm because my right arm is all scratched up.  Shadow panicked when she saw the workmen in the house…

But at least the repairs are done.  We’ll get the house back in order in the next few days.  

Now I have to finalize the Thanksgiving menu and figure out when I’m doing grocery shopping.

I’m excited to finally host a celebration in my home.


Comments

  1. You've got plenty of time. Did you chide Shadow for scratching you up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t be too mad at a cat who was scared. It’s not line she deliberately scratched me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday