Wordless Wednesday


 Reminds me of Duchess...

Comments

  1. I so remember my kitties watching bird television from the window sills or the back of the couch. So very true.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that meme! The kitties sure love watching birds, it would be even better if we could convince the birds to nest in front of their favorite window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true, isn't it. Cat television. Bittersweet memories. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how many cats really do watch the outdoors like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duchess does. Not with food, but she is fascinated by the backyard show. Especially squirrels.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday