Sunday stealing

1. What’s your favorite kind of cake?

Chocolate mousse cake.

2. What’s your favorite cocktail?

A Yin and Yang martini from The Melting Pot.  It’s like drinking a vodka spiked milkshake.


3. If you are alone for the evening, what do you fix yourself for dinner?

I live alone so I cook for myself frequently.  The last meal I prepared for myself was oven fried chicken cutlets and boiled potatoes.


4. What make was your first car?

My first car was a 1972 Olds Cutlass that my dad gave me in 1982.  I called it “the Rustbucket”.


5. What is your height?
  
I am five feet tall.

6. What was your least favorite toy as a child?

Hmmm...


7. What’s your favorite cartoon character?

I love most things Disney.  I’d have to choose a Disney villain.  





8. What’s your dream car?

Never really thought about it.  I like my Prius C.

9. What’s your favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni 

10. What’s your favorite sports team?






11. What’s your favorite TV show?





12. What is your favorite ice cream?

Can I get a dish of rocky road, please?


13. What is your favorite song?



14. What’s your least favorite chore?


Cleaning the bathroom 




15. What was your first job? 

I was 16.  I worked as a sort of camp counselor at a public park.





Comments

  1. I think dream car is a guy thing. I don't have one either. I had a student ask me this once, and I was completely stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Star Trek (and all of the spin-offs too) and I frequently get into discussions about which is best: Star Trek or Star Wars. There is only one winner - Star Trek.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday