Grrr

I am going to kill that cat ...

Well, not really, but ...

Duchess is most definitely Drew’s cat.  If he’s watching tv in the living room, chances are you’ll find Duchess in the living room.  If he’s in the kitchen, so is she.  When Drew goes to bed, Duchess sleeps at the foot of the bed.

The virus made him so sick he’s barely left his room. And Duchess has stayed with him.

Except for the other night.

The night I forgot to give her the canned food.

Don’t think Duchess went hungry.  She had plenty of dry cat food in her dish.  But I forgot to give her the expected wet food.

So at 3 00 in the morning, she came into the den, where I’d fallen asleep on the couch, and woke me up.

Seriously.

That cat was rubbing up against me and purring.  At 3:00 in the morning.

I doubt I’ll ever forget to feed her again.



She looks so innocent, doesn’t she?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday