Spring cleaning with the HodgePodge


It's that time again.





1. Has spring sprung in your part of the world? How can you tell? Did March come in like a lion where you live? Going out like a lamb or something more ferocious?

Spring is here, birds are singing, everything is blooming,  We are still dealing with chilly days, but it is getting warmer.

2. The last thing that caused you to spring to your feet?

Drew called me from the other room, with urgency in his voice ...to show me a YouTube video.

3. Do you have a spring clean to-do list? What's one chore on the list you've already managed to accomplish? What spring clean chore do you most dread?

I'm not organized enough to have a "spring cleaning" list.

4. Tell us something you've learned about yourself or the wider world as a result of social distancing/the virus crisis.

I am a pillar of strength...who cries at least once a day.

5. Something you love that's the color pink?

Tulips.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...



Comments

  1. Sending you a virtual hug. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer to question four would be funny if it weren't so true and real!

    Blessings, and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those tears that well up without me asking. :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4...oh, is that ever the truth! I feel that big time. I may quote you. Thankful for technology. Happy Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "A pillar of strength ... who cries at least once a day." I like that. While I don't cry every day, I do cry more often than most. You are in good company.

    Visiting you today from the Hodgepodge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think being able to cry is a strength. Suppressing emotions is way more harmful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday