More baseball and Billy Joel....




Some more Billy Joel moments, and  baseball is on my mind.

Yankee Stadium, 10/21/2000.  Yankees hosting the Mets in Game One of the 2000 World Series.

But before the game could be played...

The quintessential New York moment ....






Before they tore down Shea Stadium and built Citi Field, there was a concert at Shea....



From the Last Play at Shea concert in 2008...




And you have to include





And Billy was at at Citi Field on 10/30/2015 for Game 3 of the World Series.








And let's not forget the 8th inning traditional singing of "Piano Man", done at all Mets home games.





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husbands favorite song is Piano Man, smiles...

    ps. reading your comment at my blog---ohhhhhhhhh on the mil...shaking my head. She called yesterday and all worried about getting groceries on Friday--my husband was like, "Mother, we are not going out. Mother, we bought you enough groceries for a month last Friday. Mother, I dont appreciate having to go out and risk my health." ---Needless to say, she doesn't care.

    Keeping all in prayer...I hope Drew is at least feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he’s a little better, thanks.

      I knew you’d relate to the MIL story...

      Delete
  3. People have been re purposing "We Didn't Start the Fire" for our times. I love that song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday