Wednesday Medley



Terri has a lot of questions this week.

1.  Do you enjoy fresh peaches?  What is your favorite way to use them in a recipe?

Yes. I do like peaches. Fresh or canned, I like them both.  I don't have any recipes, though.

2.  Have you ever gone the wrong way on a one-way street?  What do you think about Mr. Corrigan's story?   True or False?

Mr. Corrigan’s story is a fairy tale.   Lovely to tell but no basis in reality.

I’ve never gone down a one way street the wrong way, but I’ve had some fun times with a GPS telling me to drive on a road that wasn’t really there.

3.  Tell us about your life when you were 17

The summer I was 17, I had a part time job at the park, running activities for elementary school kids.  I worked weekday mornings, which left me plenty of time to hang out by the pool in the afternoon.  It was the summer that the first Star Wars movie was released, and mhy boyfriend and I saw that film several times.

4.  Do you use emojis when you text, email, or FB message? Do you have a favorite?


Love these guys.


5.  It has been asked many times, but do you have a tattoo?  Do you want to get a tattoo? 

Does a medical tattoo count?  I have tiny marks from when I was receiving radiation therapy.  But I've never had an interest in getting a permanent piece of art on my skin.

6.  Last, but not least, please tell us something about your week!

Drew made it through his surgery without a problem, and he'll be going home either later today or tomorrow.  I am so relieved.

Comments

  1. The first star wars movie. I liked it, but I think I liked John William's musical score even more. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your statement about the GPS and the road that wasn't there. LOL We've had that experience as well. At night. In the country. Yikes! So glad the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the trusted GPS cannot always be trusted. Glad your Drew is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I must be 10 years yur senior I wrote of being 17 in '67 whereas, Star Wars came out in '77. Man time just goes by so quickly I remembeer the music of 67 and the film SW as if it was yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad the surgery went well!! Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep- I've followed my GPS down wrong roads too. Thanks for joining the Medley today. I liked the first Star Wars movie but not really any of the others. That was out long after I was 17, though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear Drew is doing well.

    I have no idea who Mr. Corrigan is or what that story is about. 2nd time in 2 days where someone is talking about something from the news that went right over my head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday