Cats

I once named a cat Mr. Mistoffelees.   He was quiet, he was small, he was black...


Some of you are nodding your heads. Some of you are scratching your heads.

Maybe this helps:









The show ran on Broadway from 1982 - 2000, the logo was a fixture on the marquee of the Winter Garden Theater.  I saw the Broadway production  at least three times.

Somewhere in my house there is a trinket box that plays "Memory".

I saw the trailer for the new movie the other day...and I'm not sure how I feel.  The upcoming film has a wonderful cast.  Judi Dench, Sir Ian McKellan, Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift, James Corden, Rebel Wilson. 

But I'm not sure about the "look" of the production.  The actors were transformed into felines through costuming, makeup and special effects.  It's a bit disconcerting.

Here, see for yourself.





Of course I plan to see the movie, but...

I'll reserve judgment, I suppose, until I've seen the full effect.





Comments

  1. Oh yes, I heard the outcry. Is this a case of all publicity is good, or will people be turned off by the look? We'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday