chub rub? lingerie solutions!

The internet is a wonderful place for selling gadgets that cure problems I didn't even know I had.

But every now and then,  the internet helps you find products that solve your real problems.

The problem to be solved:  thigh chafing.

It happens every summer, whenever I wear a dress or a skirt.  I most definitely do not have a "thigh gap".




For years I've been buying "culotte slips" like this one, from a plus size catalog:


  Snip-To-Fit Culotte by Comfort Choice®, , on-hover

Problem is, the slip tends to ride up.

A friend recommended "thigh bands":

Black Unisex Thigh Bands


They didn't stay in place.


I do like my Lanacane anti-friction gel.

Lanacane Anti-friction Gel, 1 oz.


It helps, but it has to be reapplied.

And then i found these:

Stay Cool Chub Rub Shorts - Black

It seems to be the new thing in lingerie, shorts that you can wear under a dress.  I bought mine from Snag Tights.  They are lightweight, stretchy and comfortable.

Of course, now that I bought these shorts...my Facebook feed is filled with ads from every lingerie company selling a similar product....


Comments

  1. I hate that term. But I definitely have it. It's why I don't wear skirts. I always meant to get bike shorts for skirts and never did.

    Have you cleared your cookies recently? That might help clear out some of the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nice Blog! Mostly I like your way of providing the information about how to treat chub rub? I appreciate you for this. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A