another this and that



We got a little perk at work yesterday.  The landlord invited all of the tenants' employees to an "ice cream social".  Each person could choose from 5-6 different flavors, cup or cone, and a variety of toppings.  Nice break to the afternoon.

The shoes that got drenched on Tuesday have finally dried...but the smell....I'm wondering if they can be salvaged...maybe baking soda?

Update on My Idiot Foot ... the doctor wants me to get an MRI, to see what's really going on.  In the interim, he gave me a prescription for prednisone.  Seems to be helping...even My Stupid Knee feels better.

Drew is doing much better after his surgery.  He's still not allowed to drive, so he's not happy. 

I know how he feels.  Years ago, I sprained my right  foot and wound up in a soft cast for two weeks.   The biggest frustration wasn't the difficulty walking, wasn't the pain, wasn't the itching under the cast...it was the inability to drive.

Comments

  1. Yeah, there's something about not being able to drive that's very limiting. Hope you can desmell your shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday