Wednesday Medley



Terri's weekly questions revolve around National Film Score Day:

1.  Let's talk about film scores/songs.  What is the first one that you thought about when you saw today's subject?
 
The Star Wars theme popped into my head. I was in Walt Disney World last week, and since Disney bought the Star Wars franchise ....
 
Well, when Galactic Storm Troopers march down "Hollywood Blvd." at Disney's Hollywood Studios, it makes an impression...
 

 
2.  Do you remember the first movie you ever saw on the "big screen"?  Would you tell us about it?

It was 1964, and the film was Mary Poppins.  My parents bought the soundtrack album, and my sister and I played it over and over and over...
 
 
3.  Who is your favorite female movie star?  Who is your favorite male movie star?  Go ahead and list more than one if you must.
 
 I could watch George Clooney read a phone book and be content.  I will happily watch anything with Humphrey Bogart.  I love Katherine Hepburn and Anne Hathaway. 
4.  How about those old black & white movies!  Which one do you always stop and watch, even just a little, when channel surfing?
 
There are so many that I love.  But Casablanca is my all-time favorite.

5.  Is there a movie quote that makes you laugh or one that you repeat often in life that you can share with us?  Will we know what movie it comes from without you telling us?
 
Well, you know I could easily say "we'll always have Paris..."
 
But if I want to make Drew laugh,  I've also been known to say "We got cows..." every time we see a pasture full of bovines.
 
Yes, I do have a twisted sense of humor.

6.  Please share something random about your week with us.
 
When I woke up on our last day of vacation, I really, really, really wanted to stay in Florida just one more day.
 
Well, apparently my cell phone felt the same way.  When we returned our rental car at the airport, my phone decided to stay behind.  Fortunately, Enterprise has excellent customer service, and my phone and I were reunited well before my flight took off.


Comments

  1. OMG...I have lost my cell phone more times than I care to admit! Good for Enterprise!! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome customer service for Enterprise!!! I would have wanted to stay longer in Florida as well... Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to get your phone back. My roommate had a similar situation, and we had to mail her phone to Mexico.

    Does anyone channel surf anymore? Ever since I got a DVR, it's been a choice of what's on the DVR to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I am so glad you were able to get your cell phone back! Loved your answers! Have a nice Wednesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday