spring

Listen to this audio:





I don' t know which creatures are making all that noise, but they are in my back yard every night, and they are LOUD. 

The weather has gotten warmer, my winter coat has retired to the back of my closet.  I am NOT unhappy about that.

A sure sign that spring is here:  I saw a robin on my driveway.  by the time I got my phone ready to take a picture, though, the bird decided he'd rather sit on the garage roof.  Sigh.

Robins are my favorite birds, you know. Can't imagine why....(all sarcasm duly intended)

Another sure sign of spring -- on Monday,  a thunderstorm woke me up about an hour before my alarm was set to go off.  I had to drive to the train in a downpour.  The rain stopped about 10 minutes after I got to my office.

I think I'll go take a walk...

Comments

  1. Is it just early spring? Do you have water near your home? To me it sounds like spring peepers, a type of frog. But I'm no expert. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. toads and frogs been making a lot of noise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toads and frogs?

    I used to catch toads in the back yard when I was a kid, so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear winter is behind you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday