Music Monday





This week's musical theme is:

‘Motivation Monday’ – songs that motivate you to clean house, run errands, work out, or what have ya. 

So...what motivates me?


Well, the first song that came to mind....it was the 80's, and I signed up for an aerobics class.  We did a routine to this song, and it always got me moving.




How about one to keep you motivated while doing chores?



Yes, I still have Disney on my mind.


This next one motivates me to take time to enjoy life, to be an active participant in life, to appreciate nature and music and art....


And the last one motivates me to try and be a better person.


Comments

  1. All good songs. I need a good one to calm me today. It's dental day! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the 80s and aerobic class after work. Mewsic like 'Eye of the Tiger' was just one of many furtastic tunes to get motivate your body to get movin'. 'Whistle While You Work' is just so darn cute and catchy. I'm not going to hit play on that vid or it'll be stuck in my head all day. 'I Hope You Dance' is beautiful & inspiring. Thanks for sharing the dance floor with the 4M gang, my friend. Have a boogietastic week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Whistle While You Work" - it's been years (I absolutely hate housework and it would take more than singing bluebirds and squirrels to get me in the mood" but it seems so cute and innocent, not seeing it in years. I love "Eye of the Tiger" and wish I had made it up the Rocky steps when I visited Philadelphia (almost 20 years ago now - yikes). "I Hope You Dance" speaks to me right now. None of us should settle for the path of least resistance. Hoping you have a good week. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs. "Put A Little Love" is such a super classic. Love it. Thanks for the cool dance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I have to add a few more to my list for sure! These are all great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! I LOVE all your song choices! Those are favorite motivator ones for me, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday