Fitbit Versa

So I ordered the Versa.

I've been  a fitbit fan for a long time.  I pre-ordered the Versa because I wanted a smartwatch that measures steps, heart rate, calories burned, sleep ...one that could be worn in the shower or the pool, one with interesting apps. 

So this is the box:

 






Inside was another box:





Opened the box, and there it is:



The charging cable:




You have to take the device off the strap to charge it.  I found it a bit difficult to remove the strap, a bit difficult to reattach the strap.  But I suppose with practice I'll be OK.









And here it is , all set up.



There are a ton of clock faces to chose from.  Not a lot of app yet.  It's easy to operate, does what it's supposed to do.  I like the exercise modes and the relaxation app.  Don't ask about calls and texts, though -- the Bluetooth in my phone went wonky, so I paired the Versa with my iPad for now. Can't tell you about GPS, I haven't tried it, and I can't talk about battery life because I've only had the thing for a few days.

But so far I'm happy.

Comments

  1. I'm still waiting fitbit zip. It was send out Friday the 20th.
    I don't think I'm ready for something that fancy. Keep us post how it works.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ll like the Zip. I had one. Very easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to keep us updated as you get more comfortable with the thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday