Another this and that

Still loving the new water bottle.  I've been drinking more water and less diet soda, and that's a good thing.  the new scale is OK, too.  I'm annoyed -- my new Fitbit is on back order, won't be here for awhile.

Congratulate me, I now officially have a prescription for  physical therapy for my back, as well the PT I've been doing for my knees.  (Yeah, that was a tad bit sarcastic.  So sue me.)

At least the weather is getting warmer, so I'll be able to take walks outside.  I've heard it will be in the 70's this weekend, and I am so happy!  Maybe I'll head over to Jones Beach on Saturday, take a stroll on the boardwalk. 

Our  Long Island Ducks tickets have arrived.  The Ducks play in the Atlantic League.  There are 8 teams in the league, so we always go to 7 games -- one game against each opponent.  But this year the Ducks are hosting the league's All-Star game, so we've got tickets for 8 games this season. 

The Mets have started the season well, I hope they continue to play like this! We will be going to Citi Field at least once.  May 19 is part of Star Wars weekend, and we have tickets for that game.

I need to relax, have some fun.  I've been so stressed lately, with work issues, health issues, etc. I am so looking forward to the things we've planned.


Comments

  1. Oooh, a nice, relaxing walk on the beach. I hope you get your warmer temps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday