Wednesday HodgePodge

If it's Wednesday. it's time for HodgePodge with Joyce.


1. Speaking of endings....at your wit's end, at loose ends, a dead end, burn the candle at both ends, all's well that end's well, or no end in sight...which 'end' phrase might best be applied to your life lately? Explain.  

No end in sight...work has been busy, and no relief in sight.


2. What was a must have accessory when you were growing up? Did you own one? If so tell us what you remember about it.

I remember in junior high, a lot of girls had rabbit fur coats.  I really wanted one, but never got it.


3. Something that made you smile yesterday?


Apparently Alexa is programmed to tell the silliest jokes.  "Why did the egg get sent to the principal's office?  He cracked too many yolks."


4. January 30th is National Croissant Day. Do you like croissants? Sweet or savory? We're having chicken salad for lunch...would you rather have yours served on a croissant, a wrap, a bagel, bread, or a roll of some sort?


I love croissants, both sweet and savory.  Chocolate-filled are my favorites. But put my chicken salad on a bagel, please.

5. Sum up your January in fifteen words or less.


Busy, hectic, full, exciting and sad.


6.  Insert your own random thought here.




Loving the second season of Victoria on PBS,  

Comments

  1. I chose "no end in sight" for my phrase also. Enjoyed reading your answers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start Victoria!! Everyone is raving about it. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there's a question! Sum up your January in 15 words or less. I may have to steal that one for an interview thing I'm going to write up eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit fur coats - ah, I remember those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been enjoying Victoria too. A chocolate croissant is probably my favorite way to have one too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday