Seaport Diner

Seaport Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I'm not usually in this neighborhood, but found myself here one recent Saturday morning, and decided to try the diner for breakfast.

Place was fairly busy but we were seated right away.  Service was friendly but unusually slow, it took over 20 minutes to prepare two egg dishes.   

The menu is typical diner, broad enough to  provide for almost every breakfast taste.  My friend ordered poached eggs, I had an omelette.  Food was decent but not spectacular -- my omelette was a bit overdone, but my home fried potatoes were tasty.

Good location, decent sized parking lot.

I wouldn't hesitate to return if I find myself in Port Jeff again.



/

Comments

  1. Hopefully the slow service was just an anomaly. There was one restaurant that I frequented that was continually slow. After a few times, we figured out that it was them, and we stopped going back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday