Thai Green Leaf

Thai Green Leaf Incorporated Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


It had been awhile since we'd had Thai.  So I was really looking forward to some take out from Green Leaf.

I was not disappointed.

We ordered several dishes and shared.  

I really enjoyed the chili duck -- chunks of duck stir fried with peppers and onions in a slightly spicy chili sauce.

Sweet and sour snapper -- a whole fish, crispy fried and served with a sweet and sour sauce.  I never used to eat much fish, but this fish has made me a convert.

Pineapple coconut fried rice was a much lighter dish than I expected, full of white meat chicken and tasting very sweet and coconutty. I would have liked a bit more pineapple, though.

Shrimp pad Thai = spicy goodness.  What more can I say?


Po Pia -- two spring rolls served with a spicy sweet sauce -- looked delicious, but I didn't taste them.

Very enjoyable.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday