And more of the fair

Lots of entertainment at the fair.  My favorite was Flippenout, a trampoline act.  The members do trampoline competitions (it's actually an Olympic sport) as well as exhibitions.








I got some video of the routines.





The other performance I liked was a high diving act.  The pool and diving board were decorated to look like pirate ships. A comic routine filled with corny jokes and slapstick eventually evolved into a real diving  exhibition.










 


And the video:








But wait, there's more....on Thursday ...

Comments

  1. Crazy what they can do on a trampoline. (And I did see the trampoline competition at the last Olympics. It wasn't broadcast in prime time, but it was still cool to watch.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday