Rum raisin

It's my mom's birthday today, she's 85.

It's hard to buy for my mom, there's very little she needs or wants lately.  My sisters picked out a lovely pair of earrings, they look so pretty.

Lately my mom has become obsessed with pocketbooks.  She always needs to know where her pocketbook is, even if we are just sitting around the dining room table at home.

So Jen and Becca and I decided to get her a new pocketbook for the fall.

The bag Jen chose was in a nice shade of mauve.  Great color for fall.

The tag says the color is called "rum raisin".


My late father's favorite ice cream flavor was....rum raisin.

Comments

  1. How cute. I hope she loves it. (Happy birthday to your mom.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday