Father. Papa. Dad. Daddy. Whatever name you call him by ... He's one of the most important people in your life.
And when he's gone, a huge part of who you are goes with him.
It's the first Father's Day since my father passed away.
Jen and Becca and I will take Drew to brunch, as we have done every Father's Day.
But then ...
Last year we had a family dinner to honor my father.
This year dinner will be bittersweet.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
life in and around NYC is insane
- The Pit Stop
- June 28
- The festival
- Kasey's Kitchen
- So....about that convention...
- Enough is Enough
- Oh...my ...
- Cheer coach redux
- The summer solstice and the strawberry moon
- Father's Day
- songbird salutes the 70's: Meat Loaf
- Bless you, Senator Murphy
- Orlando redux
- Spire Activity Tracker
- we live in historic times
- Another election day....
- Another this and that
- X-Men:Apocalypse -- possible spoilers
- Heckscher Park
- Hey, Hey We're the Monkeess
- mindfulness and meditation
- worried for a friend -- update
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2015 (395)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- ► 2012 (271)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)