Denny's

Denny's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

So on Sunday morning we decided we wanted to go out to breakfast.  And we found ourselves at Denny's.

We'd been to this location about a year ago, and were totally unimpressed.  This being a chain restaurant, the food is exactly as you would expect.  The problem we had last year was the level of service.  And judging by the reviews, we were not the only ones to feel service was unacceptable.

Apparently the management has taken the criticisms to heart.  We sere seated promptly, greeted by our server, and received our order quickly.  Our server checked on us several times  to make sure we were satisfied.

What I like about Denny's is the interesting options for breakfast -- decadent skillets, pancakes, French toast, fit fare, whatever you want.   The option to "build your own slam" gives you flexibility to choose healthier options. 

I built my own slam -- scrambled eggs, a buttermilk biscuit, bacon and seasonal fruit.  I don't know what they do to the eggs to make them so stiff, I like my scrambled eggs light and fluffy, so next time I'll probably get my eggs over easy.  Bacon was crisp.  Biscuit was so light and flakey that it fell apart when I tried to butter it.  Seasonal fruit -- grapes, cantaloupe, and both sweet and tart apples -- was fresh and sweet. 

So yeah, I guess Denny's is back on our list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A