I guess I'm not very good at solving puzzles that involve special relationships, because Rubik's cube was the bane of my existence.
Remember Rubik's cube? It was one of the biggest fads of the 80's.
A cube with 9 tiles on each side. Each tile was in one of six colors. The idea was to move the tiles around until each side of the cube was a single color.
I'd twist, pivot and maneuver the cube, but never managed to get even one side uniform. I'd spend a few minutes trying to work the puzzle, without success.
Props to anyone who can turn this:
life in and around NYC is insane
- I love it....
- NYC afternoon
- songbird loves the 80's: I want my MTV
- another this and that
- Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly
- The jogging trail
- Echoes of the past
- simple phrase, deep meaning
- songbird loves the 80's: the doves are crying
- Dinner cruise
- Primary Day
- The dress
- the Mike Piazza Jersey
- a woman on a mission
- songbird loves the 80's: the revolution
- Well, so much for that idea
- patron of the arts
- Passover is coming, part 2
- Passover is coming
- the youngest member of "the club"
- Peter Pan Diner
- worried for a friend/life lessons
- songbird loves the 80's: the 1986 Mets
- songbird loves the 80's
- Death By Pollen
- Today's weather report
- Brooklyn Diner
- Here bygynneth the Book of the tales of Caunterbur...
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2015 (395)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- ► 2012 (271)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)