Watawa Sushi

Click to add a blog post for Watawa Sushi & Lounge on Zomato

I'm really loving Japanese food lately, and Watawa Sushi  is a nice take on the subject.   We were very pleased with our takeout order.

Loved my shrimp teriyaki -- grilled shrimp on a bed of caramelized onions.  The teriyaki sauce was sweet but not overpowering. It was served with rice and a choice of miso soup or a salad.  I'm not a fan of miso, so I chose a salad -- a nice mixture of greens, cucumbers, etc. with ginger dressing on the side.

The sushi menu is very extensive, a bit overwhelming for a sushi novice like me.  Not feeling very adventurous that evening, I wound up with a simple California roll.  But it was fresh and tasty.  Next time around I'll be a bit bolder in my choices.

We ordered our dinner on line.  I love having that ability.

I'm thinking this is going to be one of our "go-to" places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday