GRK revisted

One of the things I liked about working in the Financial District was the variety of places to grab a quick lunch.  These days my visits to the city are infrequent, so I have to make the most of lunch hour.  Which is why I wound up at GRK .

Counter service restaurant, limited choices, but the food....Though I usually order a platter -- meat, salad, pita, tzatziki and a side -- I ordered a chicken yeero (they do not spell it "gyro" because they want you to pronounce it properly!)  A soft, warm pita wrapped around a ton of chicken, topped with a bit of tomato and onion and just enough tzatziki to keep everything moist.

A decent lunch spot, I'm happy I found it.



 Click to add a blog post for GRK on Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday