Music Monday

 And the theme is “songs about a tropical paradise”.

Any Jimmy Buffett fan would have no trouble coming up with songs.  In fact, the problem is narrowing the choices.  Do I stick with Jimmy or do I include other artists?  Which songs to include and which to leave out?

Well, let’s start with something by Jimmy …


  


  

How about something by Madonna?



  

Let’s keep that Latin rhythm going …




Or maybe some reggae

  

Maybe some classic Broadway




Or some CSN


And we close it out with Harry Belafonte

  

Comments

  1. There are some artist like Jimmy Buffet that you automatically think of when think of island songs but always in my opinion reggae style music puts the island in your mind. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent playlist. I can still remember South Pacific. Jimmy Buffett is the epitomie of beach life. As a teen it was all about the Beach Boys and hot rods. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rather eclectic selection of music here. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great playlist and I knew most all of the songs (Madonna's and Jimmy Buffet's first song were new to me). It appears that Jimmy Buffet and Harry Belafonte were popular choices, as they deserved to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great choices and I totally forgot about Harry Belafonte. This is a pretty song. I always think of Day-O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!