Memory

John’s Song of the Day brought back a pleasant memory.

My blog post from 2009:  ever have a moment that’s just magical?

Becca celebrated her 15th  birthday by bringing a group of her friends into Manhattan to see a revival of The Fantasticks. She had an unforgettable encounter with Anthony Federov, a performer in the show, a young man who had gained quite a following during his appearances on American Idol.  It was an incredible evening,


Sigh…it seems like yesterday, but it was 17 years ago …



Comments

  1. That long ago? I haven't watched American Idol in years and years, but I do remember him .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like 2009 was that long ago, but it was. Nice memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2009 feels like so long ago but not at the same time. I was 16 then!
    I don't remember American Idol from that long ago lol.
    I don't know if I've had any truly magical moments, I guess when my husband proposed? I wouldn't say that was magical, though it was pretty amazing.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash
    Want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!