Wednesday HodgePodge

 




1. Something little you are loving right now? 


I bought this little thing for my desk.  It doesn't take much to make me happy these days.






2. Red roses or pink peonies? Red wine or pink lemonade? Red lipstick or pink polish? A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it's title? 

Roses, definitely roses.  Pink polish.  And the sunset.


And



3. What's something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing?

Live theater.  I miss Broadway and I can't wait for this pandemic to be over and theaters to reopen.


4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible? 

My mom.  Or rather, my mom before she had dementia.  


5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E. 

Living in Covid times

On with the mask!

Vendors using curbside pickup

Everyone stay safe!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 


There's an ancient curse, "May you live in interesting times." We are living in interesting times indeed.

Comments

  1. I miss theater, too - even local productions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to see Phantom while in NY in 2008. I love it. My mom has Alzheimers and hardly talked the last year of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would really like to return to precedented times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Liz A.! I miss live music, crowded restaurants, the bustling city streets, travel, and the list goes on. I like your 'little' something...these days it really is the little things that brighten our day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally missed how to do an acrostic. :)
    Sorry about your mom...that has got to be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, interesting times. Who would have thought I would absolutely be riveted to something happening in the Senate? Watching them usually is like (as the cliche goes) watching paint dry. I miss live music, festivals,library book sales, and travel. Big big sigh..... Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A