Sunday Stealing

 

 Coronavirus  questions
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the past year have you–

1. Gone without a bra (Plastic Mancunian & Bud may skip this one!)

Of course.

2. Skipped making your bed.

Even before  the virus I wasn't good at making the bed every day...

3. Ordered groceries to be delivered

Yes, of course.

4. Cooked a real meal

Yes, I am rediscovering the kitchen.

5. Spent the day in pajamas?

More than once.

6. Skipped shaving your legs

Yes.

7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest

Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.

8. Eaten in a restaurant

Yes, as soon as they reopened we started going.

9. Skipped washing your hair.

Yes

10. Not folded the laundry

You're supposed to fold it?

11. Worked a puzzle

No

12. Had Zoom calls

Zoom similar platforms, especially FaceTime.

13. Written letters.

Nope. Email works just fine.

14. Binge watched a TV show

Of course.  Most recently, The Mandalorian.

15.Gone barefoot

Frequently.

Comments

  1. Hmmm...I haven't heard of The Mandalorian. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folding laundry isn't my jam...it will sit for days before I get to it... I'd rather be crocheting or cross stitching! LOL Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED The Mandalorian, got Disney+ just for it, then promptly cancelled. We'll do it again next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Mandalorian)))!!! I just love it. We also got Disney + around Christmas and started watching it then. Loved your answers. Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see the Mandalorian but don't have Disney. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bed is unmade right now.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. #10, yes, you are ... lol And yes, email works just fine.
    My bed gets made when I feel like doing it. No white gloved God is going to inspect the house, thank God.
    Disney! My very next purchase...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, are we supposed to not have done these things pre-Covid? Well, maybe not the Zoom calls, but everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your answers. When I did my post I forgot about FaceTime. I FaceTime with my daughter at least once a day. Maybe I forgot about it because it’s become a habit every single night.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to see the Mandalorian - but I would have to get Disney first. I think that is a streaming service too far.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday