A Beatles Rocktober



How can you have Rocktober and not mention the Beatles?







Comments

  1. So many bands have used the Beatles Model for their own. So glad that you included them in RocktoberMusicFest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,

    You know I don't think I used a single Beatles song this month. I think I prefer listening to the group when others share their mewsic. I'm not sure why but I sorta fell off the Beatles bandwagon years ago. I know what's wrong with me? Don't get me wrong, I like them but I like other artists better. You know I'm not even sure if 'Back in the USSR' sounds familiar, so I was glad to listen to it for the first time or first time in such a long time that it sounds new to me. ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday