#skywatchfriday sunset at the ballpark

 









#skywatchfriday

Comments

  1. Nothing better than evening baseball. I always take my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two shows for the price of one! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your enjoying your self.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great evening shot! In Finland we have very similar sports also called Baseball (but in Finnish). It probably was copied from States all though it supposedly one of our national sport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a pretty sky over the ballpark! Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. (I see that Blogger ate my comment. Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday