Times Square December 2021

 So after the Darlene Love concert Saturday night, Drew and I headed over to Times Square for a bite to eat.




We wound up at Bubba Gump.  What I like about this location is the view of the street below.




I looked out the window and was able to see this:



Yes, that’s One Times Square, and the ball that dropped to welcome 2021.

They’ll update the display later this week in anticipation of New Year’s Eve.

Whether the crowds will be in Times Square to greet the new year is anyone’s guess.  Right now the celebration is set to go, but COVID …


Comments

  1. I hear cases are going up. So, we'll see. I don't know why this surge couldn't have started in January. We'll all want to be holed up then. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COVID has to have intelligence; this timing of Omicron is so perfect...for it. Not us. It's surging in Ithaca, NY; they have a big cluster connected to Cornell. Right now, a lot of anxiety in many places. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope people uses common sense over the holidays.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday