Rats!

Or rather, a rat.

Large one, in the subway this morning.  I was on the platform, waiting for the train.  I looked down at the tracks, and there he was.


I'm used to occasionally seeing mice running around the tracks.  But a rat?  Not so much.


As long as he was down on the tracks, and not up on the platform...

Though there was that one time, a few years ago...

I was waiting for the downtown train when I saw a commotion among  the passengers waiting for the uptown train.

Apparetly a rat had climbed onto the platform. 

I was glad that there were two sets of tracks between me and the uptown platform.

Comments

  1. One day I saw a squirrel without the usual bushy tail helping himself to the seeds in the bird feeder. When I realized he was actually a rat, I screamed so loud I think I drove him and his family away forever. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only rat I've seen is those little white ones people have for pets. Not out in open.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday