More from "Hollywood on Water Street"

I wasn't able to find out what movie or TV show is being filmed on Water Street.  I did find out that Manifest was shooting at South St. and Broad St., about half a mile away.  I wonder if the two sites are connected.


They finished filming before 5 PM, but they didn't strike the  set, so I was able to take additional photos.


Clearly they were creating a fictional version of The Today Show.


The yellow flags are part of the set, but the wall ...that's a fountain. In the summer, it's a waterfall.



I think the "TV studio" is normally a bank.



You can see all the props piled up inside the "studio".



This is where the "news anchors" would be doing their outdoor scenes with the crowd.



There's some very interesting sculpture in the plsza, but I doubt you'll see it in the final prodiuct.





There were some police cars and fire department vehicles  parked near the set.  I didn't realize it this morning, but these vehicles were actually part of the set.  When I left the office at 5 PM, all of the NYPD and FDNY vehicles were being towed away.

Six months or so from now. I will be watching TV. and the scenes that were shot yesterday will show up...and I will be very excited.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday