Naples 45

Naples 45 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I came here for lunch, and I was very impressed. 

The restaurant is cavernous and very noisy at lunchtime.  If you're looking for quiet conversation, this is not the place.

But the food.... I had a hard time deciding what to eat, everything sounded so good...

I had Scialatielli  -- shrimp, tomatoes and basil pesto served ove linguini.  My dining companion ordered Penne Caprese -- tomatoes, garlic, mozarella and basil over penne.  Both pasta dishes were cooked to perfection, the sauces flavorful without being too spicy.   Lunch potions were just enough to make us happy, but without leftovers.  Artisan bread and olive oil accompanied the dishes.

Service was friendly and efficient.  Our waiter even made sure our table didn't wobble.

If you're near Grand Central, it's definitely worth the time to lunch here.

Comments

  1. Do you post these reviews to Yelp, too? I'm sure many diners would love to see some good opinions about local eateries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly stick to Zomato. Occasionally I’ll double post at Yelp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday