Welcome October

Another new month, with new possibilities.

This month I have committed to the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  I'll be blogging every day this month.  I've done similar challenges in the past.  It's good discipline.

And I need the discipline right now. Several aspects of my life are starting to get away from me lately, and I need to get things under control.

Its going to be an interesting month, I'm sure. I've got a lot planned.   My office continues to be crazy busy.  I've got a few projects going for charity -- the breast cancer walk, an event at my synagogue, and I've just joined an interfaith council.  And with just over a month until Election Day, I'll be canvassing with my candidate several times.

Social life is going to be moderately busy, too.  There are a few movies opening this month that are on our "must see" list.  And we have plans to visit a haunted house at the end of the month.

Should be an interesting month.

Comments

  1. An interesting and busy month, and it will be productive. Good luck with the challenge! Me and crazy busy don't get along too well. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday