Another this and that

It's the middle of October, but you wouldn't know it from the weather.  It feels like summer out there.  I'm not happy, I can't wear my new sweater dress until the cooler weather arrives.

Though as far as fall foliage is concerned, we are officially in "some color".  We reach peak at the end of October or early in November. I love the autumn colors.

Saw Blade Runner 2049 this afternoon. Great movie, true to the original.  Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford work well together.  We picked up Mexican food on the way home. Steak fajita tacos, tortilla chips, black beans and rice, yum.

Still crazy busy at work. No rest for the weary. I guess that's a good thing.




Comments

  1. Yeah, I think busy is probably better than the alternative. We're still warm here, too, but that's fairly normal. We've had warm Thanksgivings. Warm Halloweens. But I hear you. It's been warm for far too long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday