Reformed Liar

Photography is art.  Like painting or sculpture, the creative images produced by a photographer enrich our world and our understanding of the human condition.

I have recently discovered the works of a photographer named Hugh Kretschmer.  His images are surreal and intriguing.

His works are all copyrighted, so I’ll just have to give you a link to my favorite image:  Reformed Liar

It’s a fascinating image.  A mask, hanging on a wall.  The face is all innocence, except for the long nose,  like Pinnochio.  The owner of the mask has abandoned his lying ways, showing his true face to the world.

Here’s how it was created:  popular photography

Comments

  1. I bet there people who doesn't pay any attention to the copy write stuff on the blog.
    I stop in and took look of some of his photos.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Peppy. You are correct.

    I don’t have a spare $1,000 to buy one of his prints, but the images are haunting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A