Product review -- Hawaiian Punch Water enhancer




Found this in a recent supermarket run.  I really need to drink more water and less diet soda, so I decided to give it a try.

The product is very easy to use.  It's a liquid.  You squeeze the container and add as much, or as little, of the product to your water as you like.  The container is very small and portable, and does not require refrigeration.  In this regard, it compares favorably to powders, which are premeasured for a 16 oz water bottle.

More important, though, is the taste.

I poured a glass of water, added a squirt of Hawaiian Punch berry blue, tasted my water, added another small squeeze ...

... And was transported back to childhood.  Yes, my water tasted exactly like Hawaiian Punch.

Mission accomplished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday