Wantable accessories box - done

Well, it happened again.

The veneer has started to wear off yet another Wantable accessory. The silver toned ring that came in the April box is showing signs of wear. The base metal color is leaking through.

You can see a bit of it in the photo. It's worse in person.




















You know what they say, three's the charm?

The earrings, the stretch ring, and now this ring. Speaks volumes about the quality f the product.

Overall I liked buying from this company. Customer service was excellent. And I got to try things I'd probably never consider for myself.

Many of the items delighted me, a few disappointed me.

But it's time to move on.

I'm keeping the Wantable makeup subscription, though. So far it's been great.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday