Minado

Yesterday we revisited Minado. Hard to believe it's been so long since the last time we were here.

It really is the best Asian buffet on Long Island.  There are lots of options, the food is fresh and delicious.  

So many different varieties of sushi and sashimi, I felt like a kid in a candy store.  I had to try one of everything.

One member of our party made a meal entirely out of the crab legs, shrimp, clams, etc.  from the seafood section. 

The cooked to order Mongolian wok items were incredible.  Drew loved his steak.

My one disappointment...I didn't get any beef teriyaki.  When I went to the table with all the hot foods, half of the serving dishes were empty.  I could have waited a few minutes for the dishes to be refilled, but I opted for some tempura instead.  The restaurant closes after lunch and reopens at 5 PM for dinner, and as a result, all of the food runs out and needs to be refilled at the same time. 

At $32.50 per person, this is an expensive buffet, but well worth it.

Minado on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday