Jackson's

Lest you think it's all Asian food for me, tonight we got takeout from Jackson's. We have eaten here and/or gotten takeout several times, so we knew what to expect.


The employees were pleasant when I picked up the order. Portions were large and food was tasty. But apparently we has a communications breakdown, because there were several mistakes with our order.

I had the chicken Parmesan. Mauve portion of chicken breasts, breaded, fried and buried in mozzarella. The dish had been placed under the broiler and the cheese was a tad overdone. Side of rigatoni with marinara was pretty standard.

The salmon dish and the chicken dish ordered by my dining companions looked good as well. Caesar salad looked and tasted fresh.

Yes, we will be back.

Jackson's Restaurant on Urbanspoon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday