Wantable subscription box

So I was reading about subscription boxes.  It's an interesting concept.  Every month you get a box of merchandise -- accessories, cosmetics, foods, craft items, whatever.  It's like getting a gift every month.

So I thought I'd give it a try.  I ordered the April Wantable box.

What I liked about Wantable is that they try to gear the products in your box to your individual needs and taste.  They ask you to complete a survey - do you like sunglasses?  Earrings?  Hair accessories? Is your style classic?  Glamourous?  Rock star?

Your box is then "personalized" with accessories they think you will like.

My box contained earrings, bracelets, a ring and some ballerina hair ties.  I like the jewelry, but I'm not sure I'll use the hair ties.  Barretts or a headband would have been a better option for me.

Definitely worth the $36 subscription price, I can't wait until next month.

Here's what was in my box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday