Hong Kong Asian Fusion

I was running some errands in East Meadow and needed lunch.  Tucked into a shopping center, this small restaurant is primarily take-out and delivery oriented, with a couple of tables in case you'd like to eat your meal there.

The menu is predominantly Chinese, but they offer a nice selection of Thai dishes as well as Japanese udon noodles.

My choice was a combo plate from the lunch menu -- chicken in garlic sauce with pork fried rice.  The dish was made of nice slices of white meat chicken and an assortment of vegetables, including broccoli, baby corn and pea pods.  I would have liked to have seen a little more chicken in the dish.  The garlic sauce had a nice kick to it, but was not overwhelmingly spicy.  Fried rice had a decent amount of pork in it.

Definitely worth another visit the next time I'm in the area.



Hong Kong Asian Fusion on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday