You won't believe what Becca did!

She got a piercing! And didn't even tell me ...

Becca got her ears pierced when she was about 10 or 11 I think ... and for the last year or so, she's been talking about possibly getting a piercing at the top of her right ear, through cartilage instead of the lobe. I said "no".

Well, now she's 18 and doesn't need my permission.

What bothers me is that she didn't tell me she was planning to do it and didn't show me afterwards. Though I should have realized someone got somerhing pierced when I saw the bottle of saline solution in the bathroom.

I noticed the piercing tonight. She was tossing her hair around while talking to Drew and me. I didn't want to say anything in front of Drew...but he noticed it, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday