NOT cross posted at Midcentury Modern Moms

Today's post over at Midcentury Modern Moms is a re-post of something I wrote here last year.  so I guess I'm going to have to come up with something else for today's post here, since I have committed to NaBloPo Mo for May.

so let's see, what's new with me?

Busy at work, of course.  Not a bad thing, especially these days.  Haven't seen any movies lately, haven't read a good book, and TV's been dull.    Uploaded a bunch of classic rock CD's into itunes.    tried a new Greek restaurant in Bellmore, ate shish kebob and gyro and rice pilaf, and drank a lot of    white wine -- a lovely zinfandel. Planning to see the new Robin Hood movie this weekend, and we're also meeting an old friend for dinner -- Chinese food.

Just the usual, dull, ordinary stuff.

Which is not a bad thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday