Biggest Loser Tuesday

First, my update.  I got fed up with myself, bought a new bathroom scale and downloaded several interesting apps to my itouch.  I am back on track, at least for the moment.  Wish me luck.

As for the show....it's the final four ....they all go home.  they are preparing for a marathon.  Loved the cameo of Curtis, fresh off of Celebrity Apprentice

Then of course we have the Jenny Craig commercial with Valerie Bertinelli and Jason Alexander singing about how he was fat but now he's skinny.....

Second hour, they're all working out...

and they're running the marathon in the cold and rain, each for a good cause -- $10k for the charity of their choice...the sun comes out and so do past season winners...

and from the other room I hear the cast of Glee singing "Piano Man"...well, why not?  first Madonna, then "Total Eclipse of the Heart"...though I thought my kids were supposed to hate my music....and then an Aerosmith cover?



the marathon continues...

Daris beats Tara's time!!!

and as they finish the marathon....the commercials promote Jillian's summer show...


and then it's weigh-in time...the final weigh-in before the finals....two will be in the top and will automatically make the final three...two will fall below the yellow line, they will plead with America to be allowed to be in the final three...

Michael lost 23 pounds at home...he's at 299, a victory.

Koli is up next...he lost 13 pounds...he's not happy, he's disappointed it wasn't more...

Ashley is next...she needs more than 16 pounds to be above the yellow line....she lost 18 pounds...she's in the final 3...


Koli is below the yellow line....

Daris needs more than 13 pounds to stay above the yellow line...and he GAINED 2 pounds...he trained for the marathon but didn't focus on weight loss...Jillian says he sabotaged himself...

Daris or Koli, which one will America choose? now we get to vote...

stay tuned for the live finale....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday