alas, poor iPod....

songbird is bereft. she is inconsolable. she is in deep, dark mourning.


songbird has lost her iPod.




Have you seen my baby?  It looked just like this:




3rd generation Nano, the square ones with the great screen for video.  when last seen, my baby was wearing a pink leather case and black earbuds.



songbird without music is ...inconcieveable. it's tragic. it is a crime against nature.




It must have happened at the gym. Took the nano with me last Sunday, used it while I walked laps around the track. (I loaded it with tons of Jimmy Buffett, I want to get ready for the cruise....can you believe we sail in 24 days?). after my walk I went back to the locker room to retrieve my things. I thought I put the nano back in my gym bag, but when I went to the gym again on Monday, the nano was not in my bag.   I asked at the lost and found, but without success.

I am not totally without tunes, of course.  My cell phone -- a Voyager -- is loaded with music thanks to Verizon's music programs, but I don't like to listen too long because it runs down the battery and I might actually need to make a call.  And the minicamcorder has an MP3 player -- if I can ever figure out how to load it.

but I really, really, really love iPods.

so now comes decision time.

the new Nano has features that mine didn't have -- FM radio and a video camera.  I don't need the camera, I've got my minicamcorder, but the FM radio would be nice.

the classic is...well, classic.  no fancy features, but enough storage space to hold ....well, A LOT of music.

but....the iTouch....more features than I could list ....touch screen, wifi, apps, games....  but WAY expensive....

sigh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday